Your career path
What You'll Learn
- Become a Freelance Consulatant, Developer, or Designer that can get clients and impress with your work
- Start your own freelance company and be your own boss
- Learn all the modern skills to build beautiful Mobile and Web Applications
- Create a beautiful set of projects on your portfolio website that will wow future clients
- How to get more clients & be able to charge a higher rate
Now that you have the skills necessary to get clients, your task is to create the first version of your online profile/portfolio. There are a number of platforms you could use but I recommend you start on Upwork. Make sure your profile is completely filled out and that you showcase the projects you have built up until this point. Once your profile is done, you'll be ready to start applying for freelance jobs.
Apply To 5 Clients
Believe it or not, you now have enough skills and an online profile so that you can start applying for client jobs and get hired! This process usually takes a while and it's good to start even if you don't feel "ready". Apply to 5 jobs online right now (on Upwork or elsewhere) and see what happens. You don't even need to "want" these jobs. The goal is to practice applying and practice going through the interview process with potential clients. Once you finish applying to 5 client projects (you don't need to hear back), move on to the next step in this Career Path.