What you'll learn
- Learn UI/UX practices to build responsive and mobile first web applications
- Asynchronous programming with AJAX, Fetch API, Promises & Async + Await
- Work with Web APIs (localStorage, DOM, + more)
- Modern HTML5 (Canvas, Video, Audio + more)
- Modern CSS3 (Animations, Transitions, Variables + more)
- 20 beautiful and customizable, real-world frontend applications to make your portfolio and resume standout
We'll take you from absolute beginner to having a top-tier portfolio so that you can get hired as a developer at your dream company or by dream clients as a freelance developer.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies (seriously, google it. Check reddit. Look on Youtube).
They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world.
This can be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Active. Thriving. Supportive. Helpful. Friendly. Motivating. Essential.
These are just a few of the words students use to describe the ZTM Discord which is also one of the biggest and most active developer communities on Discord.
But this course is different.
After we build a website, we go through the code and talk about how we can improve the code, how to improve the security, or improve the performance of your projects.
It’s like having a Senior Developer mentor you and teach you what good code means, point out the common mistakes beginners make, and how to write maintainable code.
All code is going to be provided to you so even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the code for the projects to put them on your portfolio right away.
So what are we building? Get ready for this:
- Spock Rock Game - Confetti.js, Modules
- Quote Generator - Fetch, Async/Await, Quote API, CORS
- Picture-in-Picture - Picture-in-Picture API, Screen Capture API
- Bookmarks App - DOM, localStorage
- NASA APOD - Fetch, Async/Await, NASA API, DOM, localStorage
- Animated Navigation - CSS Animations
- Infinite Scroll - Fetch, Async/Await, Unsplash API, DOM, Scroll Event Listener
- Countdown App - Date, localStorage
- Music Player - HTML 5 Audio API
- Calculator - Math Methods
- Splash Page - DOM Basics
- Light/Dark Mode - DOM, localStorage
- Form Validation - DOM, Forms
- Joke Teller - Fetch, Async/Await, Joke API, Text-to-Speech
- Video Player - HTML 5 Video API
- MS Paint Clone - Advanced HTML Canvas, localStorage
- Pong Clone - Advanced HTML Canvas
- Math Sprint Game - SetInterval, DOM, Array Methods, localStorage
- Animated Template - Template, AOS.js
- Drag and Drop - Drag and Drop API, localStorage
What's the bottom line?
And you'll also learn common UI/UX best practices along the way to make sure your projects look great and are mobile friendly.
This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial... No!
When's the best time to get started? Today!