We guarantee you that this is the best and most up-to-date C# programming and .NET platform development course online. You will learn C# programming from scratch including powerful skills like data structures, object-oriented programming (OOP), and testing. You'll build your own projects and have the skills to get hired as a C#/.NET Developer in 2023!
What you'll learn
- Launch your career as a C#/.NET Developer
- Put your new skills to the test and solidify your knowledge with exercises, quizzes, and projects
- Advanced C# training that will teach you everything from scratch
- Utilize .NET for rapid development of web, mobile, and console applications
- Learn why C# is one of the most in-demand and popular programming languages across all industries
- Powerful knowledge and skills including object-oriented programming (OOP) and automated unit testing
What are C# and .NET?
C# is one of the most popular programming languages for application development. The .NET platform is fast, secure, open-source, cross-platform, and supports all major devices and operating systems.
.NET is globally used in many different industries. There are many job opportunities everywhere, and .NET development is an excellent choice for all businesses, from small startups to large enterprises to build modern, cloud-native solutions.
Together they're a powerhouse.
Learning C# and .NET allows developers to build anything from console applications, web applications, desktop applications, mobile apps, IoT solutions, and even games by learning a single platform and a single programming language.
Bottom line: whether you're a complete coding beginner or an experienced programmer, C#/.NET development is a great skill to learn.
Why This C#/.NET Bootcamp?
This C#/.NET bootcamp course is focused on efficiency.
So you never have to waste your time on confusing, out-of-date, or incomplete C# tutorials and .NET training anymore.
Instead you'll learn C# programming step-by-step from scratch all the way to advanced C# programming skills. You'll also efficiently learn everything needed to utilize and excel Microsoft's .NET development platform. All in one course.
And you'll be learning C# and .NET in a fun and supportive environment.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Most importantly, you will be learning from an industry expert that has 10+ years of actual real-world experience working as a C#/.NET Developer.
What This C#/.NET Bootcamp Covers:
This course acts as a two-in-one: it provides you with a C# bootcamp and a .NET bootcamp.
The curriculum is presented in basic building blocks so that you can build your knowledge step-by-step.
We start from the very beginning by teaching you C#/.NET basics and fundamentals. We then dive into advanced topics so you can use your skills for developing web, mobile, IoT, and gaming applications across any operating system.
Along the way you'll practice your skills with exercises and test your knowledge with quizzes. But that's just the beginning.
You'll also build multiple C#/.NET projects that will allow you to apply your knowledge to create real, functioning applications that will solidify your skills and that you can showcase to potential employers.
By the end of this C#/.NET course, we guarantee you're going to love both C# and .NET and the awesome things you can do with them.
Here's a breakdown of what you'll learn:
1. THE .NET PLATFORM - Understanding what the .NET platform is and how it progressed from its release in the early 2000s until today is fundamental knowledge. Understanding why learning .NET is a great career choice and what you can build using the .NET platform.
2. C# INTRODUCTION - Learn the fundamentals of the C# programming language. Start by creating your first console application, learn about application startup mechanisms, read program arguments, and get used to data types and simple program flow structures, as well as working with variables of different kinds.
At the end of the module, you will feel confident building a working C# application from scratch.
3. OBJECT-ORIENTED PROGRAMMING - Object-oriented programming (OOP) is a programming language paradigm foundational to C# development.
Learning how to use classes from the .NET base class libraries, implementing custom classes, and learning about reference types, access modifiers, namespaces, and interfaces. Inheritance, polymorphism, and advanced variable scopes are the advanced topics of this module.
4. INTERMEDIATE C# PROGRAMMING - Independent lessons about various intermediate topics in C# development, such as additional keywords, structs, enumerations, switch expressions, and .NET runtime features such as garbage collection.
Understanding the difference between value types and reference types in .NET and handling exceptions are the advanced topics of this module.
5. C# ARRAYS & COLLECTIONS - Data structures are foundational for software development. Starting with simple arrays, ArrayLists, and more advanced collection types such as generic lists, queues, stacks, and dictionaries. The module focuses on providing basic knowledge of the most commonly used data structures.
6. ADVANCED C# - Learning how to create and work with class libraries and custom exception types.
Extension methods, named arguments, optional arguments, the params keyword, and generic types are all advanced topics that help write maintainable and type-safe code. Nullable reference types and record types are advanced topics that simplify development and improve type safety.
7. LINQ FUNDAMENTALS - Language Integrated Query (LINQ) is a powerful .NET API to filter, order, transform, and group data when dealing with collection types. It can be used to handle data in memory and retrieve data from other sources, such as files and databases.
8. AUTOMATED TESTING - Test automation helps improve the maintainability of the software by reducing the risks of bugs. It also acts as code documentation and helps write independent and coherent classes. Learning about what test frameworks are available and choosing a test framework to implement automated test cases.
What's the bottom line?
This course is not about making you just watch another boring tutorial without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial... No!
This course will push you and challenge you to go from a beginner in C# programming and .NET development and turn you into a C#/.NET Developer completely from scratch 💪.
How do we know?
Because thousands of Zero To Mastery graduates have been in your shoes and have gotten hired at companies like Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, Shopify, just to name a few.
They come from all different backgrounds, ages, and experiences. Many even started as complete beginners.
So there's no reason it can't be you too.
And you have nothing to lose. Because you can start learning right now and if this course isn't everything you expected, we'll refund you 100% within 30 days. No hassles and no questions asked.
When's the best time to get started? Today!
There's never a bad time to learn in-demand skills. But the sooner, the better. So start learning C# and .NET today by joining the ZTM Academy. You'll have a clear roadmap to developing the skills to build your own projects, get hired, and advance your career.Start learning now