What You'll Learn
- Build enterprise-level Angular applications and deploy them to production
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large-scale applications like a Senior Developer
- Learn the latest features in Angular: Routing, Directives, Pipes, Services, Ahead of time Compilation + much more
- Go way beyond the basics and become a top 10% Angular Developer
- How to ace all of your interviews, get more job offers and a higher salary as a Frontend Developer
Your Career Path
Create Your Portfolio
Now that you have the skills necessary to make beautiful things, it's time for you to create your online portfolio to showcase your skills and continue to add to it as you go through this Career Path. Use all the skills you have acquired up to this point to build your own portfolio. And then share it on Discord with the rest of the community!
Believe it or not, you now have enough skills to start applying to jobs and even get hired! This process usually takes a while and it's good to start even if you don't feel "ready". Apply to 5 jobs online right now and see what happens. You don't even need to "want" these jobs. The goal is to practice applying and practice going through the interview process. Once you finish applying to 5 jobs (you don't need to hear back), move on to the next step in this Career Path.