Completely updated for 2022! We guarantee you that this is the best coding interview bootcamp that you can find if you are serious about learning data structures & algorithms, want to make up for not having a Computer Science Degree, and want to get hired as a Developer at the company of your dreams.
What you'll learn
- Ace coding interviews given by some of the top tech companies
- Learn to implement and use different Data Structures
- Learn to implement and use different Algorithms
- Learn the notorious Big-O notation
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
- Learn from a Senior Programmer who has managed teams of engineers and has been in these interviews both as the interviewee and interviewer
- Get more interviews and more job offers
- Become more confident and prepared for your next coding interview
- Professionally handle offers and negotiate raises
You are going to learn how to answer any coding interview question with confidence and get hired at the company of your dreams with the potential to be making $100,000+ a year.
You're really getting two courses in one.
1️⃣ You'll be getting a Computer Science crash course to get you on the same level as CS grads. You will learn data structures, algorithms and the notorious Big-O notation to the point that people will think you were a CS grad yourself.
2️⃣ Unlike other courses, you'll also learn the non-technical skills, tricks, tips that you need to actually stand out from other candidates (who have also learned the technical skills) so that you can get more job offers and even negotiate a raise.
Graduates of this course are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies. This can be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Active. Thriving. Supportive. Helpful. Friendly. Motivating. Essential.
These are just a few of the words students use to describe the ZTM Discord which is also one of the biggest and most active developer communities on Discord.
Most importantly, you will learn from a Senior Developer that has actual real-world experience working for (and hired developers at) top companies in both Silicon Valley and Toronto.
- Want to land a job at a great tech company like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, or other top companies?
- Intimidated by the interview process and the coding questions?
- Do you find yourself feeling like you get "stuck" every time you get asked a coding question?
This course is your answer.
Using the strategies, lessons, and exercises in this course, you will learn how to land offers from all sorts of companies.
Many developers who are "self taught" feel that one of the main disadvantages they face compared to college-educated Computer Science graduates is the fact that they don't have knowledge of algorithms, data structures and the notorious Big-O Notation.
By the end of this course, I'll ensure you're on the same level as someone with a Computer Science degree by teaching you the fundamental building blocks of Computer Science. This will give you a big boost during interviews.
Here is what you will learn in this coding interview bootcamp:
Big O Notation
- Hash Tables
- Singly Linked Lists
- Doubly Linked Lists
- Trees (BST, AVL Trees, Red Black Trees, Binary Heaps)
- Tree Traversal
- Breadth First Search
- Depth First Search
- Dynamic Programming
- How to get more interviews
- What to do during interviews
- What do do after the interview
- How to answer interview questions
- How to handle offers
- How to negotiate your salary
- How to get a raise
Unlike most instructors, I am not a marketer or a salesperson. I am a Senior Developer and Programmer who has worked and managed teams of engineers, and have been in these interviews both as an interviewee as well as the interviewer.
My job as an instructor will be a success if I am able to help you become better at interviewing and land you more jobs. This one skill can really change the course of your career.
If you're serious about getting hired as a Developer and competing for jobs against Computer Science & Bootcamp grads, I can guarantee you that this coding interview bootcamp will help you succeed like never before.
When's the best time to get started? Today!
There's never a bad time to learn in-demand skills. But the sooner, the better. So start learning today by joining the ZTM Academy. You'll have a clear roadmap to developing the skills to build your own projects, ace your coding interviews, get hired, and advance your career.Start learning now