Your career path
What You'll Learn
- Build enterprise level mobile apps and deploy to Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- How to lead mobile app projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Stripe Payments (online payments) integration in your mobile apps
- Google Maps API and adding interactive maps to your projects
- How to ace all of your interviews, get more job offers and a higher salary
Your 2 Options: Flutter or React Native
In the world of Mobile Development, there are 2 great options for you to be able to build an Android app and an iOS app at the same time: React Native or Flutter. Each one is a great option that has a lot of fans/developers. I recommend you try out each of the 2 courses and see which one suits you best. Note that if you want to become a Flutter developer, you will need to know Dart and should take that course first if you are new to the Dart programming language. Take action by picking one of the 2 options: React Native OR Dart + Flutter!
Believe it or not, you now have enough skills to start applying to jobs and even get hired! This process usually takes a while and it's good to start even if you don't feel "ready". Apply to 5 jobs online right now and see what happens. You don't even need to "want" these jobs. The goal is to practice applying and practice going through the interview process. Once you finish applying to 5 jobs (you don't need to hear back), move on to the next step in this Career Path.