The ZTM Discord is our exclusive online community for ZTM students, alumni, TAs and instructors.
How it helps you, short version: Increase the chances that ZTM students achieve their current goals and help them continue to grow throughout their career.
Longer version: Learning alone is hard. We've all been there. We've all tried to learn new skills and struggled. It can be frustrating, daunting, and just plain challenging, especially if you're trying to change careers.
We feel strongly that the Zero To Mastery Discord community is an essential part of the learning experience and greatly increases the chances for students to achieve their goals.
It's crazy to think that Colleges and Coding Bootcamps charge you tens of thousands of dollars to provide you with this type of experience. It doesn't have to be that way!
In fact, ~20% of ZTM students are also enrolled at a College or in-person Coding Bootcamp but feel like they just aren't getting all of the skills and support they need. But with ZTM, they do.
Within the Zero To Mastery Discord community, you can:
- Connect with other Developers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Designers
- Form study groups and complete ZTM Career Paths and Courses together
- Ask questions and get advice from other people at your same level as well as more experienced professionals
- Get feedback on projects
- Meet other students around the world (and likely even someone from your hometown!)
- Learn how to answer questions and help other students which will accelerate your own learning
- Get help from others with questions and exercises
- Work on coding challenges and real-world open-source projects with other students
It’s pretty awesome to see many ZTM alumni also active every single day, continuing to engage with the community, give back, and level up their own skills and career.