What You'll Learn
- Become a top Data Scientist that gets hired this year
- Explore large datasets using data visualization tools like Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Learn about Data Engineering and how tools like Hadoop, Spark and Kafka are used in the industry
- Learn to pre-process data, clean data, and analyze large datasets
- How to ace all of your interviews, get more job offers and a higher salary
Your Career Path
Believe it or not, you now have enough skills to start applying to jobs and even get hired! This process usually takes a while and it's good to start even if you don't feel "ready". Apply to 5 jobs online right now and see what happens. You don't even need to "want" these jobs. The goal is to practice applying and practice going through the interview process. Once you finish applying to 5 jobs (you don't need to hear back), move on to the next step in this Career Path.
Apply To 5 Jobs You Really Want
This time around, you have more knowledge and more practice. It's now time to take your job hunt seriously. Find 5 companies/jobs that you REALLY want to work for and make a serious effort applying to these jobs based on the tips you learned in the previous lessons. Don't take no for an answer and see if you can land an interview at one of these companies you chose. Once you have an interview lined up, move to the next section.