Learn Python from scratch, get hired, and have fun along the way with the most modern, up-to-date (fully updated for 2022) Python coding bootcamp on the web! We guarantee you that this is the best Python coding bootcamp that you can find if you want to go from an absolute beginner to the exact steps of how to become a Python Developer in 2022.
What you'll learn
- How to become a Python Developer and get hired
- Learn Object Oriented Programming
- Build 12+ real world Python projects you can show off on your portfolio
- Learn Machine Learning with Python
- Learn Data Science with Python to analyze and visualize data
- Use Python to process: Images, CSVs, PDFs, and other files
- Use Python to send Emails and SMS
- Set up authentication and user accounts
- Learn to test, debug and handle errors in your Python programs
- Learn to use Selenium and Python for automation
- Master modern Python 3 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn function programming
- Learn how to use Python in web development
- Build a machine learning model
- Learn CSS in JS with styled-components
- Build a professional Portfolio Website
- Build a web scraper with Python and BeautifulSoup
- Use Python to build a Twitter bot
- Learn best practices to write clean, performant, and bug free code
- Set up a professional workspace with Jupyter Notebooks, PyCharm, VS Code + more
This Python coding bootcamp from Andrei Neagoie has become one of the most popular and highly rated Python coding bootcamps online.
Graduates of Andrei's Python bootcamp are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies. They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world. This can be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Active. Thriving. Supportive. Helpful. Friendly. Motivating. Essential.
These are just a few of the words students use to describe the ZTM Discord which is also one of the biggest and most active developer communities on Discord.
Most importantly, you will learn Python from an industry expert that has actual real-world experience working for top companies in both Silicon Valley and Toronto.
This course is focused on efficiency. So you don't have to waste time on confusing, out of date, or incomplete Python tutorials anymore.
Here’s the truth: most courses teach you Python and that's it. They show you how to get started. They get you to memorize a bunch of syntax. But then you have no idea where to go from there or the steps to take so that you can build projects on your own.
This comprehensive project-based course is different.
Not only will you learn all of the modern skills of a Python developer (Python 3) but you will also build 12+ real-world projects to add to your portfolio (you'll get access to all of the code from each project so you can add them to your portfolio).
The curriculum is very hands-on. We take you step-by-step from start to finish of becoming a professional Python developer.
We start from the very beginning where you'll learn Python basics and programming fundamentals. But unlike most python tutorials, we don't stop there.
We'll then dive into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics you'll learn in this Python Developer Bootcamp course:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Python Basics
- Python Fundamentals
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- Functional Programming with Python
- Testing in Python
- Error Handling
- Regular Expressions
- Virtual Environments
- Developer Environments (PyCharm, Jupyter Notebooks, VS Code, Sublime Text + more)
- File Processing: Image, CSV, PDFs, Text + more
- Web Development with Python
- Machine Learning with Python
- Data Science with Python
- Automation with Python and Selenium
- Scripting with Python
- Web Scraping with Python and BeautifulSoup
- Image Detection
- Data Visualizations
- Kaggle, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn
- Email and SMS with Python
- Working with APIs (Twitter Bot, Password Checker, Translator)
Learn Python by actually building real-world projects
Just so we're clear, this course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial... No!
This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner with no Python coding experience to someone that can go off, forget about us, and build their own applications and get hired 💪.
How are you so sure?
- Because of the success stories and reviews from the 1,000s of students who have successfully completed this course
- Because you are going to learn doing. And not by building simple, boring apps you can find on Youtube. By building impressive real-world projects that will give you the skills and confidence to build your own projects and make you stand out
Sounds great... what are we going to build?
We are going to use Python to work with email, text messages, CSV files, PDF files, image files, and data visualizations.
We're going to build our own machine learning model and even perform image detection.
We'll build a web scraper for HackerNews, build a Twitter bot, build the most secure password checker, and even build some automation tools using Selenium.
Want to know the best part?
You will build an actual portfolio website using Python that your future employer and customers can contact you at. By the end, you will have a stack of impressive projects that you have built that you can show off.
Whether you are new to programming, looking to level up your Python skills, or are coming from a different programming language, this course is for you.
By the end of this course, you will be a confident Python Developer that can get hired in a wide range of roles at any company you want 💪.
And you have nothing to lose. You can start learning right now and if this course isn't everything you expected, we'll refund you 100% within 30 days. No hassles and no questions asked.
When's the best time to get started? Today!
There's never a bad time to learn in-demand skills. But the sooner, the better. So start learning Python today by joining the ZTM Academy. You'll have a clear roadmap to developing the skills to build your own projects, get hired, and advance your career.Start learning now