Your career path
What You'll Learn
- Build enterprise-level backend applications and deploy them to the cloud (AWS)
- Learn to build secure and performant, large-scale applications like a Senior Backend Developer
- Strong focus on security best practices so you can be confident with your deployments
- Authentication, File I/O, Databases (SQL, MongoDB), Express Framework, Sockets, plus many other important topics a Backend Developer should know
- How to ace all of your interviews, get more job offers and a higher salary
Believe it or not, you now have enough skills to start applying to jobs and even get hired! This process usually takes a while and it's good to start even if you don't feel "ready". Apply to 5 jobs online right now and see what happens. You don't even need to "want" these jobs. The goal is to practice applying and practice going through the interview process. Once you finish applying to 5 jobs (you don't need to hear back), move on to the next step in this Career Path.