The digital landscape is shifting and NFTs are a technology that is a big part of that shift. It’s important to understand the how and why. As technology evolves so do our tools and products. The use cases of NFTs are still in the early days but the fundamental value of NFTs will be with us for years to come.
What you'll learn
- What an NFT (non-fungible token) actually is
- The different NFT standards, including ERC-721
- What fungible and non-fungible mean
- How to use blockchain wallets like Metamask
- How Blockchain and Ethereum power NFTs
- What digital art is
- What Ethereum is and why it's become so popular
- How to launch and sell your own digital art (step-by-step minting of an NFT)
- What a smart contract is
- NFT security, use cases, and marketplaces
- Why NFTs have become so popular
The good news is that you don't need any coding skills to buy, create or sell an NFT. But the first step is to make sure you understand the underlying technologies and how to use them safely.
After that, I'll guide you step-by-step on creating your own NFT (including minting) and launching it for sale on OpenSea. Come join me in learning everything you need to know to jumpstart your adventure with NFTs!
One of the best parts of this course (and all ZTM courses) is that you won't be learning alone.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Are NFTs just hype, or do they have a purpose? Click Start Learning Now to join the Academy and start taking this NFT course to find out. We'll see you inside the course!
When's the best time to get started? Today!
There's never a bad time to learn in-demand skills. But the sooner, the better. So start learning about NFT's today by joining the ZTM Academy. You'll have a clear roadmap to developing the skills to build your own projects, get hired, and advance your career.Join Zero To Mastery Now