LAST UPDATED: FEBRUARY 15, 2020
2. SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE Without restriction, we generally offer the following services through the Website: Zero To Mastery provides educational content, resources and services. The services we offer are subject to change over time. By using the Website, you are confirming that you have determined that the services are appropriate for your needs. We do not guarantee that these services meet your needs or that they are suitable for your specific purposes.
3. USE LICENSE Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Company's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. PAYMENT PROCEDURES Payments for services or products available on the Website will be charged to you in accordance with the policies, procedures, and timelines posted on the relevant sections of the Website. You agree to pay the fees applicable to your subscription and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to fees relating to the processing of transactions under your account (“Fees”). All initial and recurring Fees will be charged to the credit card that you authorize for your account. It is your responsibility to keep your authorized credit card valid and up to date at all times. We may terminate or block access to your account if your credit card becomes expired or otherwise invalid at the time any Fees become due. For purposes of processing payments, we use the following service providers: Stripe and Paypal. Before using the Website, you must first review and approve the terms and conditions governing the use of these third-party payment processors, which are available at the following website(s): https://www.stripe.com and https://www.paypal.com
5. REFUND, EXCHANGE AND SHIPPING POLICIES Our current policies on refunds, exchanges and responsibility for lost, broken or stolen products are posted on the Website.
9. SECURITY BREACHES In order to protect your security, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all usernames and passwords used to access the Website are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, including the unauthorized use of your password, or any other breach of security. We will investigate any breach of security on the Website that we determine in our sole discretion to be serious in nature, but we will not be held responsible or liable in any manner for breaches of security or any unauthorized access to your account however arising.
10. WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to implied warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose as they relate to the Website.
12. AGE RESTRICTIONS Users under the age of 18 are only permitted to access and use the Website while under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
14. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION By using the Website, you agree to resolve any claim or dispute arising between you and us on an individual basis, rather than addressing such claim or dispute as part of a group or class. You hereby waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action lawsuit commenced against ZERO TO MASTERY INC. or its affiliates related to any claim, dispute or controversy arising from your use of the Website. Where applicable, you hereby agree to opt out of any class proceeding against ZERO TO MASTERY INC. otherwise commenced. The above waiver shall not apply to claims or disputes arising under consumer protection legislation or any other claim or dispute where a waiver of class action lawsuits is unenforceable at law.
c. NO WAIVER No waiver of a provision, right or remedy of this Agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other provision, right or remedy or the same provision, right or remedy on a future occasion.
e. SEVERABILITY In the event that any provision or part of this Agreement is found to be void or invalid by a court of law, the remaining provisions, or parts thereof, shall be and remain in full force and effect.