Commit to your career. Commit to yourself. Take your learning and career to the next level (without draining your wallet) with Sprints by ZTM.
Sprints are designed to increase accountability, help you stick to a schedule, and make learning fun!
Each Sprint has:
- A cohort (a limited number of your peers)
- A weekly schedule of ZTM lessons for you to take
- Exclusive live events for your cohort in our online ZTM Campus
- A private channel for your cohort in the ZTM Discord community
- Guidance from a ZTM Instructor
Sounds like a great way to learn and stay motivated, right?
You and your peers will follow and complete the weekly curriculum on your own time.
And throughout the Sprint you'll be able to ask questions, share knowledge, work through sticking points, and help mentor each other in your cohort's private Discord channel.
Plus you'll get access to exclusive live events, workshops, and guest lecturers in the ZTM Campus alongside your new friends and mentors.
What you'll learn
- Take our industry-leading courses on a schedule that will hold you accountable
- Weekly check-ins and events with your instructor in the online ZTM Campus
- Enrollment capped to create that small group feeling
- Private channel for you and your classmates in the ZTM Discord community
- Each Sprint is 4+ weeks long
- Exclusive live events, workshops, and guest lecturers
- Mentorship, networking, and socializing opportunities with your cohort & instructor
- Unlimited access to Sprints is included with your ZTM membership at no extra cost
What does a Sprint look like?
Let's check out an example. Here's what the Web Developer Foundations Sprint looks like:
|Schedule||Curriculum (3-5 hours per week)||Events|
|Week 1||How The Internet Works, History Of The Web, HTML5, and Advanced HTML5 sections of Complete Web Developer||Meet & Greet event with your cohort in the ZTM Campus|
|Week 2||CSS, Advanced CSS, Bootstrap + Templates + Building Your Startup Landing Page, and CSS Grid + CSS Layout sections of Complete Web Developer||Ask Me Anything session with your Instructor|
Even though every Sprint is unique, they're all built on the same principles:
- A schedule to hold you accountable: your Sprint curriculum involves 3-5 hours of lessons from our industry-leading courses each week.
- Learn alongside your peers: you'll take these lessons at the same time as your cohort, so you can build your knowledge, work through sticking points, and celebrate your successes together in your cohort's private Discord channel.
- A world-class instructor: you'll be learning from and guided by a senior industry professional with real-world experience. Your ZTM Instructor is with you every step of the way.
- Exclusive events in our online ZTM Campus: enjoy live events, AMAs, workshops, guest lecturers, and social events each week!
What about after the Sprint?
At the end of the Sprint you aren't left on your own with no next steps.
Your journey will continue.
After the Sprint you'll be able to continue taking our industry-leading courses, you'll continue to engage with your instructor and peers in the ZTM community, and you'll continue to learn and grow with your cohort.
There's always more to learn, and we're always here to help you do that.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies. They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world.
Sprints can help you join them.
Sprints will push you to commit to your learning, to your career, and to yourself so that you can reach your career goals faster 💪.
Click Start Learning Now to join the Academy and start your first ZTM Sprint.
We'll see you inside!
When's the best time to get started? Today!
There's never a bad time to learn in-demand skills. But the sooner, the better. So start learning today by joining the ZTM Academy. You'll have a clear roadmap to developing the skills to build your own projects, get hired, and advance your career.Start learning now