We guarantee you that this is the most comprensive Deno course that you can find if you want to go from absolutely zero Deno knowledge to being able to build your own projects using Deno and getting hired as a Deno developer.
What you'll learn
- Build enterprise level Deno applications and deploy to production
- Work with real life data to build a NASA launch system, discover new planets that may contain life + other projects
- Learn to build secure, performant and scalable large scale applications like a Senior Developer
- Learn to lead Deno projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Become a top 10% Deno backend developer
- Building RESTful APIs with Deno
- Learn the latest features and best practices in Deno
- Learn how to use Deno in Backend Web Development
- Deno fundamentals as well as advanced topics
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies. They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world. This can be you.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom to learn alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Most importantly, you will learn deno from industry experts that have actual real-world experience working for top companies in both Silicon Valley and Toronto.
This project based course is focused on efficiency so you can stop wasting your time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials.
Throughout the course, you will build a strong foundation of the modern toolchain of a Deno developer in 2022. You'll also learn the pitfalls of Node.js, how Deno is different, and some of the ways we can still maintain the power we had with Node.js.
All code is provided step-by-step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the the full master project code so that you can add your own version to your portfolio right away.
The topics you will learn in this Deno course are:
- Deno Fundamentals
- Deno vs Node
- Scripting with Deno
- Modules and Dependency Management with Deno
- Testing, Building, Debugging Deno Apps
- Error Handling
- Deno Developer Environment
- Deploying Deno Apps to Production (AWS + Docker)
- Securing your Backend Applications
- File Processing with Deno
- Web Development with Deno
- Working with and Building RESTful APIs with Deno
- Deno Architecture and Runtime
- Performance and Scalability Related to Server Side Programming
- and more!
Not bad eh?!
This Deno course will not only teach you the basics of Deno but also the latest features, advanced features, ecosystem, and tools, as well as show you how to actually use of all these to build professional scale apps that most tutorials shy away from.
We believe that Deno is the future and the early investment now by those who are early adopters, will pay off greatly in the future.
Here are 3 reasons why this course is unlike anything out there:
- You will build the biggest (and coolest) project you will find using Deno.
We will be using best practices where we consider performance, scalability and security to build a production ready space launch system app 🚀. Let’s just say... we don’t shy away from the advanced topics.
- Learn Deno from the best.
This course is taught by Adam and Andrei, two Senior Developers who have actually worked on massive projects for some of the top tech companies in the world.
Adam has been working as a tech lead for backend systems for top companies with revenues exceeding $50 billion, including on projects like Tesla Power Wall and Blackberry. He is also an official Deno contributor.
Andrei is a Senior Developer turned Instructor. Andrei has worked on projects for large IPO'd tech companies in both Silicon Valley and Toronto. Thousands of students from around the world have now taken his courses and many are now working at places like Google, Amazon and Tesla.
By having both of them teach you, you'll get to see different perspectives.
We also make it fun and as if we are working at a company together and you're learning from 2 Senior Developers.
- This course will be constantly evolving and updated as the landscape changes. As the Deno ecosystem evolves, this course will be updated with new lectures, resources, and the latest Deno best practices.
So will Deno replace Node? Nobody can predict the future... but we are willing to bet that those who invest their time into learning Deno will reap the benefits in the coming years.
When's the best time to get started? Today!
There's never a bad time to learn in-demand skills. But the sooner, the better. So start learning Deno today by joining the ZTM Academy. You'll have a clear roadmap to developing the skills to build your own projects, get hired, and advance your career.Start learning now